This week @AlexHTheMAX is challenging your knowledge of Scottish football in the decade of flared trousers and the decade of shoulder pads and mullets respectively.
Our pictorial journey takes you through the questions. From Anglos to former grounds it's 20 questions on our tartan test.
See how many you can get (answers below):
1. Pre Liverpool Dalglish nets for Celtic at a now defunct former Scottish League ground which became a housing estate. Can you name it?
2. A Scotland squad record their World Cup song but for which World Cup?
3. 1970s teen Pop idol David Cassidy live at which former Scottish League ground?
4. Scotland v Wales at Hampden 1974 but who are the club team mates having a chat?
5.The famous V of the Diamonds (Airdrieonians) against a team who last played in the Scottish top flight in season 1970/1 when this picture was taken. Name the team in stripes?
6. The programme for non league Selkirk at Stirling Albion in the Scottish Cup in the 80s. What was the famous final score?
7.Celtic emerge for a memorable Scottish League Cup final at Hampden. Name the other team, their captain and final score?
8. Scotland lose their first game at the 1986 World Cup to Denmark but who is the Scottish number 6?
9. Yes, it really is George Best turning out for Hibs but what year did his short stint at Easter Road begin?
10. The last Scottish League game played on Xmas day. Year, score and teams?
11. This first UEFA Cup final was an all British affair. Name the Scottish captain with Spurs Alan Mullery and his team.
12. The 1976 European Cup final at Hampden. Name the emerging teams.
13. One of the great football films of the 1980s was 'Escape To Victory' but who is the Scot in the Allied team defending this free kick in the movie?
14. Davie Provan and Kenny Sansom clash in Scotland's only success at Wembley in the 80s. Year and scorer in this 0-1 win.
15. 007 drops in to see Scotland at the 1982 World Cup and we want the names of everyone in this picture.
16. It's the early 80s and Sunderland make a signing from St Johnstone. Name him?
17. Scotland are on their way to the 1986 World Cup but who are they beating 2-0 in the first leg of a vital play off?
18. A revamp for a famous Scottish League ground. Name it.
19. Scored at both ends in this 1980s FA Cup final and began his career at Alloa and later played for Scotland. Name him.
20.Pat Stanton of Hibs holds aloft which Scottish domestic trophy of the 70s?
1. Boghead, then home of Dumbarton FC
2. 1974 in West Germany. Jim Holton and Willie Morgan of Man U and Donald Ford of Hearts among the squad members pictured.
3. Shawfield, then home of Clyde FC
4. Billy Bremner and Gary Sprake of Leeds United.
6. Stirling Albion won 20-0
7.1971, Celtic (European Cup runners up a year earlier) 1 Patrick Thistle (just up from the Second Division) 4.
The Thistle captain is Alex Rae.
8. Willie Miller
10. 1976. St Mirren (in stripes) at Clydebank. (2-2)
11. Scotland international Jim McCalliog of Wolves.
12. Bayern Munich v St Etienne
13. John Wark (just behind Pele)
14. 1981, John Robertson (penalty)
15. Kenny Dalglish, Danny McGrain, John Robertson, Steve Archibald, Gordon Strachan with Sean Connery.
16. Ally McCoist
19. Tommy Hutchison of Man City puts them one up v Spurs in 1981. FT 1-1. (Hutchison later scored an OG). Spurs won replay 3-2.
20. The Drybrough Cup.
©The Football History Boys, 2022
By Alex Horsburgh, written for @TFHB.
(All pictures borrowed and NOT owned in any form by TFHB)